Colorado Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The Colorado sports betting market is filled with many experienced operators, including BetMGM and DraftKings.
Sports fans expect the best in odds and betting lines due to the type of providers offering services in the state. Because so many operators are in the mix, the sports betting promotions in Colorado are out of this world.
Players can easily find a quality deal to take advantage of, be it a risk-free bet or deposit match promo.
The Colorado betting market is competitive, with each operator vying for the attention of sports bettors across the state. Because each provider wants to stand out, new welcome deals are established all the time.
Some offer 100% match deals, while others focus on risk-free bets. Some operators have lower wagering requirements, and some will have higher bonus cash returns based on your deposit amount or bet.
Because the options are plentiful, new players often get confused or don’t know what to choose when signing up at a new site. Below is our guide on Colorado sports bonuses.
Read through the best welcome promos at top sites, as well as find explanations on common deal types. Once we arm you with the right information, you will be unstoppable when it comes to placing sports bets with bonus cash!
Are Colorado Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
They are! In Colorado, sports betting operators offer a nice mix of promos, with something available for every sports fan.
A few of the many benefits include:
- Try a New Site and Little to No Risk: No deposit and risk-free bets are a great way to try a new site at little to no risk. A no deposit deal allows you to play with free cash, while risk-free bets give you bonus cash back if you lose your wager. It’s a win-win either way.
- Double Your First Deposit with a 100% Match Bonus: Colorado promos that offer a 100% first deposit match are worth claiming. This deal will double your deposit, giving you much more to wager with. Watch the wagering requirements for such deals and choose options with 10x or less for quick cashouts.
csm bet casino Colorado Sports Betting Sites With Sign-up Bonuses
- New players to FanDuel in CO are eligible
- Players must be 21+ and making their first deposit.
- A minimum deposit amount is not listed.
- Example: Sign up for a new account and deposit $200. Bet $200. Lose the bet, and Fanduel will add $200 in bonus credits to your account.
- The bonus cash is added within 72 hours of the first bet closing.
- New players to CO only, 21+
- Players must deposit $5 or more to take part.
- Example: Deposit $100 and receive $20 in bonus funds.
- DraftKings releases bonus cash in $1 increments with every $25 player’s wager.
- Open to new players in Colorado age 21+
- Players must wager $100 on NBA games with qualifying wagers at Caesars.
- The minimum odds are -200.
- After the qualifying bet is placed, players earn a digital gift card for the NBA Store to use for the jersey.
- Open to new BetMGM accounts in Colorado.
- Bettors must be 21 or older.
- $10 minimum deposit
- Example: Deposit $50 and place a qualifying wager. Lose the bet, and the provider adds $50 in bonus credits to your account.
- Bonus funds should show up in the account within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Valid until further notice.
- Open to new members of BetRivers in Colorado 21+
- Players must deposit $10 or more to activate the deal.
- Example: Deposit $20 and receive $20 in bonus cash.
- Bonus cash is added to the account within 48 hours of the first deposit.
Colorado Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
The terms promo code and bonus code are often seen at online sports betting sites to market current deals.
While promo and bonus are two different words, they mean the same thing. Both refer to a code that must be used to claim an offer.
Just input the code when needed, and you are on your way to completing a promotional deal.
Do You Need A Colorado Promo Code?
Yes and no. Some sportsbooks offer deals that require a promo code, while others do not. If an offer has a promo code listed, you must enter it to activate the bonus.
If a code is not listed, you will need to click on a link to claim it. The link is usually highlighted with a “Get Bonus” or “Claim Offer” section that you click on to begin.
csm bet casino Colorado Sports Betting Promos
Taking advantage of promotions in Colorado is a must. I have found that a few deals stand out above the rest as options that everyone should take advantage of.
I have listed these deals below with examples to see how they work. Read through each one to find a bonus that meets your betting style and budget.
The no deposit bonus is my favorite promo as a sports bettor because I don’t have to risk anything. The online sportsbook gives me bonus cash to bet with, and I just enjoy finding a juicy bet.
If I win, great! If not, that’s okay too because it’s not my money! This type of promo can be hard to find, so that’s a downside. It also does require a deposit to withdraw any winnings.
This is the most common promotion offered at online sportsbooks and one that I like to take advantage of.
The provider offers you bonus cash based on a percentage and your first deposit with this deal. An example would be a 100% match worth up to $500.
I deposit $100 and receive $100 in bonus cash, having $200 total to bet with. This is a great way to boost your initial cash for wagering when signing up with a new operator.
Another great option is the risk-free bet. After depositing, place a bet. If you lose, the sportsbook gives you bonus cashback worth up to a certain amount.
An example would be a risk-free bet worth up to $200 on NBA games with minimum odds of -200. I place a $50 bet and lose, so the operator gives me $50 in bonus cash.
Bet & Get
A bet & get is when you bet and the site gives you something in return. An example of this would be a $50 bet gets you $20 in bonus cash.
Simply place the bet and wait for your bonus cash! This is a lesser common option, so I placed it last on my list.
How To Pick The csm bet casino CO Sportsbook Promos?
- Low Wagering Requirements: Look for deals with low wagering requirements. The less you have to wager the bonus cash, the quicker you complete the bonus.
- Claim Freebies: Sometimes, sportsbooks offer free bets or no deposit deals. Claim these! Such offers do not require a deposit and allow you to try a site at no cost.
- Shop Around: Be sure to check with multiple sports betting sites to see who has the best odds and promo deals. Sportsbook apps might offer a 100% match deal, but the wagering terms are high. Another site might have a smaller percentage, such as 50%, but offer lower wagering requirements, allowing you to clear the deal at a faster rate.
How To Use Colorado Sportsbook Bonuses?
New bettors may be wondering how sportsbook bonuses should be used? Is there a certain way to complete a deal?
Every bonus is different, with its own terms and conditions. I suggest that you read the full details of the bonus, understanding what you need to do to claim it as well as complete the offer. How many days do you have to wager bonus funds?
Do you need to place a particular wager type or bet on a specific sport? What are the wagering requirements? Understanding all elements of the deal allows you to claim the offer and complete it on time, taking full advantage of the bonus.
Do CO Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
Most bonuses have restrictions and limitations set by regulators or the operator. You will generally find that promotions have expiration dates, age restrictions, even bet restrictions.
Below are a few factors to consider ensuring you claim a deal correctly, fully understanding possible limitations or restrictions.
- Age Limit: You must be 21 years of age or older to place a sports bet in Colorado.
- Location: Players must be within the borders of the state to wager.
- Bet Restrictions: Some offers, such as risk-free bets, may require you to post a specific odd type such as -200. Be sure to follow this restriction to claim the deal correctly, or you won’t receive bonus credit.
- Expiration Date: Promotion deals also have expiration dates. Check to see how long you have to clear a deal before claiming.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Let’s talk about wagering requirements. You must complete this multiplier to cash out winnings from a promotion.
Most sportsbooks have a 25-40x requirement on bonus deals. A large deposit can take a long time to clear in this range, so keep that in mind when depositing.
Keep an eye out for a low requirement such as the one at BetRivers. Their welcome offer has a 1x option, which allows you to add more cash and clear it in a faster time frame than other similar deals.
Free Bets vs. CO Deposit Bonuses
While searching for promotional deals, you will find options such as free bets and no deposit bonuses. These deals seem similar, but they are different.
The sportsbook allows a player to receive a bonus for a lost bet with a free bet. You deposit funds and bet up to a certain amount.
If you lose the bet, bonus funds of that amount are placed into your account. There is a risk because you are using your own funds, but it is minimal because the sportsbook provides you with the loss back in bonus cash.
You do not have to add funds to your account for a no deposit bonus. After registering, the available bonus is added to your account.
Bet with it based on the terms and conditions of the deal, trying out the site with no risk to your bank account.
Look For More Than One Colorado Sportsbook Promo
The laws regarding sports betting in Colorado and other US states do not restrict you to one sports betting account.
You can have an account with each provider, allowing you to take advantage of all available sign-up deals and promotions fully.
It is essential to weigh your options, especially when shopping for odds, as this can help you access the best promotions on offer in the state.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in Colorado.